ISSF STATE TRAVELLING REPRESENTATIVE TEAM SELECTION CRITERIA TRAP & SKEET AND DOUBLE TRAP
1. Attendance at a minimum of 3 (three) ISSF State Team Qualifier shoots.
2. Attendance at State Title Competition.
3. Total of 3 (three)eliminations plus the State Titles for each ISSF discipline.
4. All ISSF scores must be registered with the ISSF delegate for compilation and results are to be placed on the WACTA website.
5. Highest 3 (three) scores over the essential criteria plus the State Championships to count for selection in the State Travelling Team, however scores prior to the State Championships must come from at least 2 (two) different venues.
6. The top 6 (six) shooters from the State Title will form the State Badge Postal Team.
7. The top 4 (four) scores to count as the postal scores from 50 targets nominated prior to the State Titles commencement.
OUR LATEST NEWS
Please click here to see the Eastern Goldfields Clay Target Club 2 Day flyer June 2nd, 3rd & 4th.
Please click here to see the upcoming coaching course on the 21st & 22nd May.
Please click here to see the meeting minutes from the Executive meeting held on the 14th May.